Friday 19 July 2013

Testimonies from Ireland May 2013

Testimonies from Ireland visit May 2013
It was a blessing to hear your voices again as you spoke in Milltown the worship for me that night was powerful and tearful , I seen an open heaven over the people a small flame over every head and The Lord spoke and said these where new lamps of fresh oil , I felt a holiness enter the room , on the way home I prayed that the spark you used to light the flame will continue to travel with you as you minister the way of revival , Restoration is blue (revelation) and the print is in His word ! Amen
IT WAS INDEED A SPECIAL WEEKEND,,THANKS TO YE GUYS FOR TRAVELLING ,,WE APPRECIATE THAT IT IS A LONG JOURNEY FOR YE,,THANKS FOR THE PRIVATE MINISTRY YE GAVE PEOPLE,,A POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM ALL,,TOTALLY AGREE THAT TIM, ELAINE AND SARAH SHONE THAT WEEKEND,,TO ANDY AND PATTI WE THANK GOD YE IN OUR LIVES,,GOD BLESS MARY FOR HER OBEDIENCE TO THE LORD TO SEE KERRY NEEDED YE,,I AGREE WITH YOU DOMNICK ABOUT MILLTOWN THAT SUNDAY NIGHT,,IT WAS SPECIAL,,SPOKE TO A WOMAN AT MEETING AND SHE WAS HUMBLED TO SEE SO MANY DIFFERENT NATIONS REPRESENTED,,ITS ONLY STARTING I TOLD HER HA HA,,GLORY TO GOD,